Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm scared of Santa!

We had a special guest at our ward Christmas pary. Santa was in one of the side rooms off of the gym and Michael took Emily and peeked in through the window and saw santa. She came running to me screaming that she saw Santa!! Michael picked her up to take her back and he said that she was shaking she was so excited.
Michael put her on his lap and she was fine... until he looked at her and started talking!! She jumped right off of him as fast as she could and didn't want to look at him, but Michael convinced her to.
So instead of Santa asking her what she wanted for Christmas on his lap, he ended up asking her what she wanted on "Daddy's" lap. Now whenever we mention Santa she says, " I don't like him... I don't want him to come." I think that what she see's what Santa brings her for Christmas then she will like him a bit more. We'll see.




No comments: